Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why I like the Internet today

Here's another thing you should know about me. I am really, really, into movies. Going to them in theaters, renting them, watching a DVD I own for the 27th time, it really doesn't matter. Seriously, I used to work part-time at Blockbuster, pretty much just for fun. So as I'm procrastinating my day away on sites like StumbleUpon.com (don't click this if you ever want to get anything done, ever again) and I come across little blurbs like the ones below, I want to share them. Also, I'm not creative enough to come up with cool shit like this on my own, so why not steal from the internets? That's what it's there for....right?

Movie/TV plots backwards

If Movie Posters Told the Truth I think my favorite is Angels and Demons and Tom Hanks' New Haircut


Interesting take on why they should make a 4th "Twilight" movie



Those are my 3 "thumbs ups" of the moment for the time-suck known as the internet. Now I have to go try to be a real person/student and head to the library...on a Saturday. My only consolation is that I probably live in one of the few hellhole cities in the country that did NOT get snow last night/today. Maybe the humanity I observe in the campus library will give me some new material to rail...I mean write, about. That means you, freshman "study group" 2 tables over watching YouTube videos....Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails